As numerous as today's car brands are, there are so many different faults in the instrument cluster. Sooner or later, even vehicles from the major manufacturers will have their problems here. We often have customers who come to our workshop with their Audi and complain about a non-functioning instrument cluster. In this case, a speedometer repair should be carried out quickly to exclude safety risks. There are many faults that the manufacturers have in common, but there are also many faults that are characteristic of them.
5 typical speedo repairs at Audi
As part of the VW group, Audi is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in the world. Nevertheless, even years of experience in building cars does not protect against possible faults in the vehicle electronics. Our customers often complain about the following speedometer defects at Audi:
- Pixel errors in the FIS display: In the vehicle information system, both warning signals and navigation or radio information are displayed for the driver. This can often lead to pixel errors in the display at Audi. We will carry out a professional display replacement at your premises and you will have everything in view again.
- Failure LCD colour display: Even the newer generation of displays is not perfect. In case of a failure we are your expert partner for a repair.
- Pointer failure: Audi's analogue displays are not spared. Your speed or rev counter does not move anymore or is blocked? After our repair you will know again exactly how fast you are.
- Illumination failure: Some warnings are shown in the speedometer as well as in the display and are illuminated from behind. Audi shows weaknesses in the backlighting and individual LEDs may fail. Within the scope of a speedo repair Pixelfehler Hamburg replaces them.
- Complete failure of the instrument cluster: This is the worst case that can happen - nothing works anymore. But even in this case no new purchase is usually necessary and we help you with a cheap but professional speedo repair.