Repair Skoda Superb Navi Columbus can bus defective
- The Columbus does not switch on or off after ignition
- With "light on" the navigation lighting remains off
- Navigation does not work
- Phone is not displayed
- Error memory cannot be read out
- OPS Optical parking aid does not work
- Multifunction steering wheel does not work
- Please send your device PIN code and navigation CD/DVD with it!
Often the can Bus control fails with this navigation device. This results in many errors. The only way to solve these errors is to replace the device with a new one or to repair it. Since a new instrument is often no longer up to date, we have specialised in repairs. We repair your navigation system and replace the defective components.
For all repair orders we charge 30,00 € incl. VAT. Inspection lump sum plus return shipping costs of 6.00 € incl. VAT if the product turns out to be irreparable!